Updated: Apr 27
2D Platform: Run, jump and smash your way through thousands of Fearflies!
Match color: Match your color with the enemies’ color and obstacles in order to move forward (6 colors).
Collect the missing images: Find out how evil spread throughout the land by finding the 56 images.
Achievements: Medal awards for:
- Number of deaths;
- Images found;
Number of levels: 8 different worlds, 29 levels, totalizing 240 challenges, ranging from basic to complex ones.
- Fur Everyone: The game as it was originally meant to be played. As you progress, you will collect new colors. It gets progressively harder.
- Fur Someone: Same levels as Fur Everyone mode but with a constant number of colors. Constant difficulty. Every time you lose, Fearflies and obstacles switch colors: Normal mode is divided into 5 sub modes:
- FS2: Fearflies will be gray and green;
- FS3: Fearflies will be gray, green and blue;
- FS4: Fearflies will be gray, green, blue and red;
- FS5: Fearflies will be gray, green, blue, red and yellow;
- FS6: Fearflies will be gray, green, blue, red, yellow and purple;
- Fur No 1: Same as FS6 but with a twist, everytime you lose, the rule of colors changes (i.e. in order to smash red Fearfly you need blue color).
- Brazilian Portuguese;
Controls: Support for keyboard and gamepad.
Game Engine: Unity.
- Chinese Simplified;
- Nintendo Switch;
- Xbox One;